Friday, February 28th 5:30-8:00 pm
Family Bingo, Raffle Baskets, Food Trucks, Silent Auction, FUN!
Bingo & Baskets is our spring fundraiser and the most anticipated event of the year! Mr. Childers will be calling bingo in the gym, and there will be fantastic raffle baskets lining the gym and cafeteria. There is also a silent auction with teacher experiences, student art, and other items up for bid.
There are 4 ways to purchase raffle tickets and bingo boards:
- Purchase online here (CLOSED) and pay by credit card. This will automatically enter you to win a $100 cash prize!! * Items purchased online will be available at Will Call the night of the event. Deadline to purchase online is 2/14.
- Print out the pre-order form (CLOSED) and send a check to your child's teacher by 2/12. Purchased items will be available at Will Call the night of the event.
- Purchase in the Media Center 2/24-2/26 during Basket Preview. Raffle tickets purchased in the Media Center will be given to you and may be entered in baskets at that time. Use this option if you aren't able to make the event on Friday but still want to enter to win baskets.
- The night of the event. Raffle tickets and bingo boards can be purchased the night of the event but will cost more!
PRESALE TICKET PRICES:
Raffle Tickets: 12 for $15, 25 for $30, 50 for $50 or 80 for $70
Bingo Boards: 1 for $2 or 3 for $5
Pre-Printed Labels for Raffle Tickets: 80 labels for $5 (available online only)
What are pre-printed labels and why do I want them? Labels are printed with your name and phone number. Otherwise you will need to hand write your name and phone number on every ticket you buy!
AT THE DOOR TICKET PRICES:
Raffle tickets will be 3 for $5 and Bingo Boards $2 each the night of the event
Basket Preview Week
All raffle baskets will be on display in the Media Center February 18th-21st AND 2/24-2/26 7:00-7:30 am and 2:00-3:00 pm daily. Raffle tickets can be purchased in the Media Center and entered into baskets during this time. Use this option if you can't make the event on Friday.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT ON FRIDAY TO WIN!
Teacher experiences, student art, and other items will be available to bid on Friday evening. Student art will be on display during the Basket Preview times. Examples of teacher experiences are:
Movie and Popcorn with the Teacher
Ice Cream at Coldstone with the Teacher
Baking with the Teacher
Game Party with the Teacher
Wii Party with the Teacher
Silent Auction Bidding will close at 7:20 pm
Auction and basket winners will be announced shortly after that.
We have a fantastic food truck line up:
Roaming Fork, Hungry Howie's Pizza, Dan Good Que, and TCBY!
Tips for 1st Timers
- Bingo is crazy loud, with lots of squealing and clapping. Prepare yourself.
- There will be 40 raffle baskets and they are fabulous!
- Buy the pre-printed labels! Otherwise you will have to write your name and phone number on every raffle ticket. You will regret not spending the $5.
- Don't miss the silent auction. People get so excited about the bingo and the baskets that they forget about the auction in the media center.
- This event is FUN!! Don't miss it!
- PLAY BINGO
- BASKET RAFFLE
- TEACHER EXPERIENCES, SILENT & ART AUCTION
- BASKET RAFFLE & ALL BIDDING ENDS
- WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- AUCTION WINNERS CHECK-OUT